Baby powder highlighting beauty hack

10:07

Beauty hack with talcum powder

Yes you read that right! Baby powder used to highlight your cheeks.. No not those cheeks the ones on your face.

It's cheap so what have you got to lose. I don't know about you but I just hate wasting my money on beauty products when I know there is always a hack for a product that is a lot cheaper to buy but the chances are pretty high if you have a baby or child then you are more than likely to own this product already. I saw this on Instagaram and thought I have nothing to lose in trying it.

I began by applying Estée Lauder Doublewear foundation in Fresco I then applied my contouring magic using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream pro series contour kit. I began the baby powder process next so I used a blusher brush to place the powder on my cheeks and whilst I blow dried my hair using my Tresemme Volume Styler I let that baby bake. Around ten minutes later it was time to find out if I had just ruined all my hard work contouring and applying the ever expensive Estée Lauder double wear foundation.

So using the same brush I used to apply the powder I worked in circular motions to work the baby powder into my skin and get rid of any excess powder. I didn't want to look like I had just had a baking disaster with flour all over my face.

And although the photo does not do it justice I'll blame that on the dark clouds and rain I am really impressed. My panda eye bags have nearly disappeared and around 6 hours after applying, my makeup it is still intact.
Baby powder highlighting hack

This beauty hack has a HUGE thumbs up from me so now to head to my local pound shop to stock up on this amazing baby powder.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook