MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer review

13:48

Velvet lip lacquer review

At a bargain price of only £3 each I couldn't resist picking these bad boys up. I have always loved Make up academy's products, they are really affordable but feel like high end products. I knew I wouldn't be dissapointed. There are 5 shades of the luxe velvet lip lacquer so there is plenty to choose from and one to suit everyone. And they now have a huge range of other lipsticks and glosses to choose from.

Makeup academy swatches

I was looking for a lipstick with staying power because when I go out I love talking so much, drinking coffee general baby stuff where my son will smoosh my face and I can kiss his little cheeks and he won't be left with lipstick marks all over him. It is 100% baby proof.

So far I own Reckless, funk and tranquility and I can't wait to own them all. I usually pick mine up from my local Superdrug but Makeup Academy do have a website if you want to order them online.

My favourite colour is Tranquility just because I love a good nude lip, I even rocked this on my wedding day and it lasted all day!! I love how they all go on really smoothly, they are so soft and dry relatively quickly they give you just enough time to tidy up and re apply in areas. The colours are spot on to what you see in the pictures. I highly recommend this product if your looking for a lipstick that will last hours and I'll look great at the same time.

wedding lipstick


What lipstick do you use? And what's your favourite colour if you have tried the velvet lip lacquer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook