Budget friendly makeup brushes

11:19

I am a makeup junkie and I love trying out new brushes and tools that make applying makeup easier, faster and make my face look a little more flawless. Because I'm always trying new tools I don't always want to spend a massive amount of money on them just in case they are really not to my liking.


I stumbled across a website which can I just say is amazing you could easily buy so many products from them just because its so cheap. Yes there is a catch there always is, it comes from china which means it can take quite a while to arrive but ill go into that further down.

I purchased two brushes from http://www.aliexpress.com/ last month and now they are here I have tried and tested them for you to let you know whether they are worth the wait.


budget friendly foundation makeup brush

First up I was looking for a nice big makeup brush for my foundation, I usually use my Estee Lauder Double wear foundation and for this foundation you do need to work quite fast with the product before it begins setting. So I spent £1.68 to purchase this brush, which is not a fortune. It took about a month to arrive in the UK. 

This brush was worth the wait and the money, I cannot recommend it enough my foundation goes on so well and it doesn't soak all the product up so there is definitely less waste. I also noticed that it doesn't leave any streaks on my face and it can be manipulated to fit into any area of the face without ruining your make-up.

If you don't want to wait then Ebay is the best place for this bad boy. Big white foundation Brush from Ebay at only £2.99


cheap oval makeup brush


Second brush purchase made and it arrived in just 12 days not only that but it cost me £0.86 yes you read that right. Okay it feels kind of flimsy but you get what you pay for. This was another great purchase because again it doesn't waste any product. I bought this brush for contouring and it is the perfect size for just that. When using it with a cream contouring product all you need to do is dab the bristles onto the cream makeup and the product sits right on top, it spreads the product really well and its super soft. A huge thumbs up from me :) 

Again if you don't want to wait just look on Ebay or Amazon and type in Oval Makeup brush and there are so many to choose from.





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook