Pantene Pro-V Micellar Water

12:19

I was very lucky to be chosen to try out the new Pantene Pro-V Micellar water shampoo, conditioner and the foam conditioner from Savvy circle. This collection is created for hair prone to greasiness and now that I am nearing the end of my bottles I thought this would be the time write my review.

 This collection was designed to purify your hair and to nourish it without stripping all the good stuff from your hair. Now when I was trying out the collection I found myself using the foam conditioner more so than the standard one. I’m not sure if it is because it is such a cool concept putting all this foam on your hair but I actually found it to be more forgiving on my hair when it was feeling a little dry I slathered it on my hair and my hair didn’t have any greasy film left behind. My hair has never looked so shiny and it’s now in amazing condition since I started using the collection. I found the shampoo really gave my hair and scalp a really deep clean my hair was squeaky clean... and I mean squeaky you know that feeling when you brush your teeth and they actually squeak well guess what my hair squeaked too.

I really suffer with greasy hair and need to wash it everyday and for once in my life I could leave my hair and wash it on the third day without cheating and using dry shampoo I am absolutely amazed that something like a shampoo and conditioner could fix that for me. It’s not just how clean my hair looked and felt but I usually suffer with an itchy scalp so to my amazement I also haven’t had an itchy scalp once. That could be down to the fact the collection is a silicone free formula.

Here are some photos so you can see how much healthier my hair is looking since using the collection. The first photo is from this week and the second photo is from a about a month ago. The photos don’t do it justice because honestly my hair is so soft now.




Have you ever tried the Pantene Pro-V Micellar shampoo and conditioners? If you have what do you think I would love to hear your thoughts. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook