My son hates sleeping

12:21

My son absolutely hates sleeping, since he was born he never really slept, we even tried co sleeping and that didn't work. But recently I tried the Johnson's bedtime baby oil, I've been using it for the last five days by adding it into his bedtime routine. First he has a bath and once he's dry and his nappy is back on we start doing a nice little massage with the baby oil and he loved helping me. I love the smell of this baby oil it has a really sweet floral smell but not at all sickly, as for the oil itself it's not greasy and absorbs into his skin quite quickly, and another bonus is that it hasn't left any greasy marks on his pyjamas or bedding. The best part of all is that my son has finally slept for five nights in a row from 7pm to 7am, yes it could be a coincidence but for a child that never sleeps I don't think it can be a coincidence, the other great part is that usually it takes an hour or more of him fighting sleep but this week he hasn't fought with me or his dad about going to sleep and has nodded of within thirty minutes. I can't get over this miracle in a bottle. I highly recommend anyone who wants their baby to have amazingly soft skin and smell beautiful to give it a go and who knows it might even help your child sleep like it has for mine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook